The Myers Group is dedicated to improving the quality of healthcare by providing a comprehensive line of healthcare survey products, call center/customer service resources, consultative services and in-depth data analysis and reporting. The Myers Group recruits and employs the best from the Gwinnett and metro Atlanta area to work at its Duluth headquarters, home to professional offices, a mail center, full-service survey administration facilities and an expansive onsite call center.
In addition, The Myers Group is committed to serving the Gwinnett community with the establishment of its TMG Foundation, a voluntary group of employees who conduct research and organize efforts for community outreach opportunities. These outreach programs have included:
- Birthday gift bag donations to the Southeast Gwinnett Co-op for Children;
- Hosting American Red Cross Blood Drives at its Duluth headquarters;
- Rainbow Village School Supply Drive;
- Letters to U.S. troops;
- Gwinnett Fire Employees Benevolent Fund 5-Alarm 5K & Fun Run; and
- United Way Shoebox Project, which provides supplies for homeless women and children in the Gwinnett area.
To recognize its outstanding service and work in the local community, The Myers Group has won several awards, including:
- Gwinnett County’s Small Business of the Year for 100+ employees, 2012;
- Gwinnett Chamber’s Top 25 Pinnacle Small Business Award, 2012;
- Salute to Service Award from Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, Inc.—an award that acknowledges superior customer service— recognized The Myers Group for its customer first attitude, 2011;
- Gwinnett Chamber’s Top 25 Pinnacle Small Business Award, 2010; and
- Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Country, 2003.