Gwinnett Chamber Economic Development is comprised of a team of skilled economic development professionals ready to assist with the expansion of your business in Gwinnett or its relocation to Gwinnett. Leveraging our network of business leaders, public officials and state-wide economic development partners, Gwinnett Chamber Economic Development can provide comprehensive site selection assistance including the support and/or facilitation of the following services:
- Single point of contact: Your project will be assigned to an economic development professional who focuses on your industry.
- Confidential site selection assistance: We can help you identify and screen available properties that are suitable for your project.
- Custom research: Our in-house research team can provide you with in-depth information on workforce availability, wage rates, demographics and more.
- Industry connections: Gwinnett, the second largest county in metro Atlanta is home to thousands of businesses across varied industries. We can make connections for you to this thriving business community through our industry councils, internally-developed databases and personal introductions.
- Workforce identification and development through partnerships with local school systems.
- Incentives: Georgia has a favorable business climate and Gwinnett expands on these with its own programs for expanding and relocating businesses.
- Facilitate fast track permitting and required inspections to ensure that your company meets its move-in date.
- Provide information on local financing options that are available.
To provide community and location assistance, the Gwinnett Chamber Economic Development team provides customized services for your business. To learn more, please contact Andrew Carnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.