As a management consulting firm, Insight Sourcing Group (ISG) is focused exclusively on Strategic Sourcing, Spend Analytics and Procurement Process Transformation. As alumni of some of the world’s largest consulting firms, ISG brings deep expertise, professionalism and speed to the delivery of profitability improvement to its clients. Founded in Atlanta in 2002, ISG has delivered an impact of 10 to 30 percent earnings (EBITDA) for many companies by driving down the cost of the materials and services the company already buys. ISG has also delivered over a 600% one-year average ROI for its clients, resulting in a significant earning impact. Since its inception through 2011, ISG has shown an average annual growth rate in excess of 120%. ISG recently expanded into Europe and launched the SaaS-based spend visibility software solution, SpendHQ.
In recognition of its service and expertise, Insight Sourcing Group has been the recipient of numerous awards. This recognition includes:
- The Atlanta Metro Chamber’s Supply Chain Company of the Year, 2011;
- Ranked #6 in Atlanta in Business Leader Magazine’s Top 300 Small Businesses in the South, 2012;
- Ranked #26 in the South in Business Leader Magazine’s Top 300 Small Businesses in the South, 2012;
- National Association for Business Resources’ 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, 2012;
- Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, annually since 2008;
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine’s Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100, annually since 2008;
- Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Blest Places to Work, annually since 2008;
- Consulting Magazine’s 7 Small Jewels, 2009; and
- Ranked #227 in Inc. 500’s Fastest Growing Company list, 2008.
Insight Sourcing Group is also involved with the Witness to War Foundation, which was founded by ISG’s founder and CEO, Tom Beaty. Witness to War is a nonprofit organization located in metro Atlanta dedicated to preserving the oral histories of combat veterans. The foundation’s mission is to:
- Preserve the stories for veterans, their families and for history;
- Honor veterans for their sacrifices by making their stories accessible to the public; and
- Educate the public on the sacrifices made to preserve our freedoms.
Since its inception in 2002, Witness to War has captured the stories of over 800 veterans through video interviews. For a sampling of these interviews, visit their website at www.witnesstowar.org.